User - Made Creations
Welcome to User - Made Crestions. The staff hopes you enjoy the site. Only members will be able to see the whole site. To see the download links, you will need to register.

Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 5005
View user profilehttps://ztwds.forumotion.com

In Progress Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Sat May 20, 2017 9:06 pm
You may ask for help in locating a certain download in this topic.  Please do not post any download links in this topic.


Last edited by SLGray on Wed May 31, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Posts : 5
View user profile

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Wed May 31, 2017 2:01 pm
Does anyone know where I can find the MMM  (Marvels Evolved) Spino at? The link on the Wiki (to ZTV) only pulls up an error for me. Thank you! ^^
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 5005
View user profilehttps://ztwds.forumotion.com

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 pm
@darling wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the MMM  (Marvels Evolved) Spino at? The link on the Wiki (to ZTV) only pulls up an error for me. Thank you! ^^
You have to log in to see that section.
avatar
Posts : 5
View user profile

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Wed May 31, 2017 4:25 pm
See, that's what I thought too so I logged in and everything but it keeps displaying the error that I do not have permission to access the topic
avatar
Posts : 43
View user profilehttp://s4.zetaboards.com/Zoo_Tycoon_Uncrated/index/

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Wed May 31, 2017 4:31 pm
@darling wrote:See, that's what I thought too so I logged in and everything but it keeps displaying the error that I do not have permission to access the topic
Are you looking for this file? "zzz-M3-Spinosaurus.z2f"
avatar
Posts : 5
View user profile

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Wed May 31, 2017 4:37 pm
@Crocodile wrote:
Are you looking for this file? "zzz-M3-Spinosaurus.z2f"
Yes! I believe that's the one!
avatar
Posts : 5
View user profile

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 am
Does anyone know where I can find the Jagged Fang Designs Carnotaurus remake? The dropbox link says the file may have been moved or deleted? Thank you!! ^^
avatar
Administrator
Posts : 5005
View user profilehttps://ztwds.forumotion.com

In Progress Re: Where can I find this download? Ask here!

on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 am
@darling wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the Jagged Fang Designs Carnotaurus remake? The dropbox link says the file may have been moved or deleted? Thank you!! ^^
I do not believe there is a working link for it anywhere.  On Northern Skies, the mediafire link is broken, too.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum